Financing equipment? You have options, whether it’s at the dealership or a private sale.
For details on purchasing through a dealership, see below. Or if you’re purchasing via a private sale, contact us.
Dealer Financing Program
When you buy new or used farm equipment and finance through a participating dealer, you’ll work with agriculture experts.
- Zero down payment for loans under $100,000
- 10% down payment for loans under $500,000
- Competitive down payment on loans over $500,000
- Security taken on equipment being financed
- Variable or fixed finance rates
- Available with up to 10-year terms
- No prepayment penalties or FCC fees*
- *$150 fees on leasing
- Apply at your dealership
- One-stop financing at point of purchase
- Work with people who understand agriculture
- Minimal paperwork and fast turnaround times
- Competitive program rates
- Choice of loan or lease (selected dealers)
Some conditions apply.
On approved credit.
Looking for the right equipment – and more financial flexibility? Lease new or used equipment through our RCAP Leasing Inc. (RCAP) referral program, available in dealerships across Canada.
Estimate your lease payments and determine your total cost of borrowing with the Equipment Lease Calculator.
- Competitive rates
- Fixed payments with terms between 24 and 72 months
- No security deposit or extra security required
- Use your trade-in as credit
- Option to buy or re-lease equipment at end of lease term
- 100% financing (no down payment required)
- Potential cash flow and tax advantages
- Flexibility in setting purchase option price for the end of lease
- Less up-front cost than a loan down payment
Contact your local dealership to start a lease application today.
Insure the most important asset – you. Find out why you need Loan Insurance.