Access to Information
Farm Credit Canada (FCC) posts summaries of all completed Access to Information (ATI) requests from the past two years (except those containing the requestor’s personal information).
ATI requests processed by FCC
All summaries after May 1, 2015 are available on the Government of Canada Open Government website. New summaries will be posted 30 days after the end of each month.
Summaries before May 1, 2015
April 2015 - Nothing to report
March 2015 - Nothing to report
February 2015 - Nothing to report
January 2015 - Nothing to report
Submit an ATI Request
You have two options:
1. Send us a completed Access to Information Request Form (pdf).
2. Send us a signed and dated letter. Include:
- Statement showing you’re making a request under the Act
- Specific description of the records you want
- Your name, address and phone number
Include a $5.00 application fee (cheque or money order payable to Farm Credit Canada).
Send requests to:
Access to Information and Privacy Officer
Farm Credit Canada (FCC)
1800 Hamilton Street. P.O. Box 4320
Regina, SK. S4P 4L3
Call the FCC Access to Information and Privacy Officer at 306.780.8668 or email ATIP_AIPRP@fcc-fac.ca.