You’ve dreamed of a life in agriculture – and we’re here to help you achieve it. As part of the future of our industry, you need financing and services that you can count on. With FCC, you can get customized financing through the Starter Loan and Young Farmer Loan. Plus, you can attend our events for farmers under 40, and get tools and advice to help take your business plans to the next level. We’re here for your journey – right from the start.
What does it take to be a young farmer?
In this series of videos, producers and entrepreneurs from across Canada share their thoughts about being part of the industry they love.
Young Farmer Loan
If you’re a qualified producer under 40 you can use the Young Farmer Loan to take the next step in your agriculture career. Even if you have limited credit experience, by putting together a sound plan you can purchase a farm or agriculture-related assets of up to $1,500,000.
- Purchase agriculture related assets for up to 18 months
- No loan processing fees
- Preferential rates available
- Preferential variable and five year fixed rates available so you can focus on your business
- Establish or expand your business and build your credit history with FCC
- AgExpert Bundle: Get AgExpert Accounting Premium and AgExpert Field Premium for one year (a $499 value)
Hear from other young farmers
When Jeremy leaves his city job, he depends on expert advice to learn how to start a farm of his own – and be successful. Learn more in this BDO fictional case study.
A business plan is a key tool to set you up for success. Here are 10 things to include and resources to get you started.