10 resources to help manage your business – and ease your mind
Management skills set you up for success in business and ease some of the fear of the unknown.
Fear of the unknown can be gripping. And when small- and medium-food and beverage processing businesses face uncontrolled influences such as rising inflation rates, the hold easily tightens.
Business management skills, such as building a business plan, creating a business advisory team, and more, can help ease some of the fear. Business management skills also take control away from the unknown and bring it squarely back to the business owner.
Below are 10 business management resources to help you regain control and navigate a complex business world.
- Want to make better business decisions? Know your cost of production
- How to manage cost increases - while keeping happy customers
- 5 key pieces to building a successful operational plan
- 4 steps to help you finance your food and beverage business
- How understanding working capital requirements helps predict cash flow
- Making a big business decision? Use forecasting to remove the guesswork
- Master your business cash flow
- Business tips for food manufacturers – part 1: Financial statements
- Business tips for food manufacturers – part 2: Financial ratios
- Understand debt to achieve business goals