Pay your FCC loans in Online Services
Online Services is a quick, secure way to make payments on your FCC loans. It’s easy, accessible 24/7 and is applied to your loan immediately.
Frequently asked questions
To make changes to your payment, contact the Customer Service Centre at 1-888-522-2555.
- Payment details (including principal and interest amounts) appear in the Paid Amounts list in your Online Services account.
- Payment will appear in the Transactions list. Principal payment will not change your interest on the next
scheduled payment amount.
- FCC Credit Line payments are applied to the loan principal balance only.
- Input financing payments are applied to the oldest crop year first.
- If payment was made within the last 90 days, the payment (including principal and interest breakdown) will display in Recent Payments on your Online Services Dashboard.
To add a bank account, contact your FCC office.
Your payment will be posted to your FCC loan account on the date it’s made and debited from your bank account once your banking institution has completed the transfer.