What’s new in AgExpert
Stay up to date on all the latest with AgExpert Accounting and Field. These updates help make sure you have the best tools to manage your operation. Make your best business decisions and check out what’s new in AgExpert.
- Up to Five Sets of Books. Premium users can now manage the books of multiple enterprises under one subscription in AgExpert Accounting, up to a maximum of five. AgExpert Analyst users with multiple sets of books can migrate their data into AgExpert Accounting and begin using the new, easy-to-use software.
- Enhanced Payroll Functionality. Updates have been made to payroll to allow users to generate a record of employment and edit pay types, benefits and deductions.
- Updated Reporting. A Net Worth Report and a Transaction Report are now available and easy to generate. A data filter has also been added to the Income & Expense Report to allow for a more customized view. All reports can be exported into .csv, Excel, and PDF files.
- Crop Insurance Reports. Premium users now have access to Crop Insurance Reports that make it easier to complete provincial crop insurance forms. When users enter their field records into AgExpert Field, a Seeded Acre Report, Harvest Production Report, and Stored Inventory Report can be automatically populated to make it easier for them to submit their data to their crop insurance agency.
- John Deere Operation Center Integration. AgExpert strives to create partnerships and integrations that provide value, and help customers better manage their operations. Our latest partnership with John Deere Operation Center does just that. Premium AgExpert users are now able to import their existing fields directly from their My John Deere application using the new Partner Connect page. This saves users time in setting up their field boundaries within AgExpert and provides an opportunity for additional feature integrations with John Deere Operation Center in the future.
- AgExpert Field Mobile. Users can now add legal land description, seeded acres and harvested acres using AgExpert Field mobile. Crop rotation data has been added which allows users to see what crops have been grown and what crop production products have been applied on the field over the past five years. Storage bins can now easily be mapped using a search functionality and seeding/planting and harvest activities can be tracked in the moment, whether used online or offline.
- Performance Enhancements Additional improvements have been made to the app to increase speed and performance for an improved user experience.
“Who owns my data?” That is the most common question the AgExpert team hears as it trumpets the value of our farm management software across the country.
FCC recently announced it is teaming up with Olds College on a data lab that is part of the college’s Smart Ag Innovation Centre.