What’s new in AgExpert
Stay up to date on all the latest with AgExpert Accounting and Field. These updates help make sure you have the best tools to manage your operation. Make your best business decisions and check out what’s new in AgExpert.
- Configure invoices and statements. Premium users can configure invoices and statements by choosing from 3 different templates, the option to upload a logo, and the ability to include specific invoice details, such as terms, unit price and unit label.
- Updated Reporting:
- Payable and Receivable reports: Accounts Receivable and Payable reports can be generated, making it easier to see detailed transaction information for each customer and supplier. This will make for simplified reconciliation.
- Payroll Custom Remittance report. Premium users can now create a remittance report for custom deductions, which will remove the need of any manual reporting.
- Operational Costs: Premium users will now have a more complete picture of their farm profitability with the ability to track operational costs, such as land rent and insurance premiums.
- John Deere Operation Center: Improvements to the activities import will ensure a seamless, timesaving, process for Premium users.
- CanadaGAP form updates: Updates have been made so users can import their field data that is required for the latest version of CanadaGAP forms.
“Who owns my data?” That is the most common question the AgExpert team hears as it trumpets the value of our farm management software across the country.
FCC recently announced it is teaming up with Olds College on a data lab that is part of the college’s Smart Ag Innovation Centre.