What’s new in AgExpert
Stay up to date on all the latest with AgExpert Accounting and Field. These updates help make sure you have the best tools to manage your operation. Make your best business decisions and check out what’s new in AgExpert.
- Print cheques on expense transactions: With a Premium subscription, there is now the ability print cheques on expense transactions directly from AgExpert Accounting, which will save time on daily administrative tasks.
- Up to Five Sets of Books. Premium users can now manage the books of multiple enterprises under one subscription in AgExpert Accounting, up to a maximum of five. AgExpert Analyst users with multiple sets of books can migrate their data into AgExpert Accounting and begin using the new, easy-to-use software.
- Enhanced Payroll Functionality. Updates have been made to payroll to allow users to generate a record of employment and edit pay types, benefits and deductions. Annual payroll tax forms are also now available including, T4, T4 Summary, RL-1, and RL-1 Summary.
- Import Transactions from bank statements. There is now the ability to import transactions from a bank statement which will make transactions easier to enter and reconcile.
- John Deere Integration Center: The integration with the My John Deere application will simplify and reduce time spent on the day-to-day farm management processes for users. Premium users will now be able to:
- Import existing fields: Users can now import their existing fields directly from their My John Deere application using the new Partner Connect page.
- Import activities: In just a few easy clicks, users can also import their My John Deere activities directly into AgExpert Field. Planting, spraying, fertilizer and harvest activities, along with their associated application rates, will be mapped to their fields in AgExpert. There is also the capability to bulk import all activities at once, which will reduce the need to rekey activities manually, saving time for users and minimizing the risk of error.
- Sustainability Reports: Premium users will have access to a Potato Sustainability Initiative (PSI) Excel report. Users can share this excel file with their processor or provide their processor access to run the report for them.
- AgExpert Field Mobile: Users can now set up their account and fields directly on their mobile devices. AgExpert Field Mobile provides users the flexibility to enter their records from anywhere, at any time – even offline. Download the app today.
“Who owns my data?” That is the most common question the AgExpert team hears as it trumpets the value of our farm management software across the country.
FCC recently announced it is teaming up with Olds College on a data lab that is part of the college’s Smart Ag Innovation Centre.