How to have a stressful conversation
Focus on Farm Transition videos provide strategies and advice to help you navigate the key challenges and questions that arise during the farm transition journey.
Patti Durand shares strategies on how to have that stressful conversation you might be avoiding that benefits you, your relationships and the farm business.
- Recognize when you experience a flight, fight or freeze anxiety response
- Place high priority on what a win looks like for the other person
- Take time out when you feel anxious
- Consider others point-of-view and write a script
- Share script with trusted peer or family member
- Consider the right time and place to have a conversation
To get the latest episodes as they’re released, subscribe to our Focus on Farm Transition playlist on YouTube.