Buy or lease farm equipment: What's right for you?
Deciding whether to buy or lease farm equipment can be a difficult decision. Lance Stockbrugger explains the differences between buying and leasing in this video.
- Most people choose to buy rather than lease farm equipment
- People usually choose leases for tax purposes, but often purchasing equipment is the better tax decision
- Leasing is a great option if you plan to turn over your equipment frequently or need expendable cash flow
- Dealers should understand the customer needs before recommending leasing or buying
- Use FCC Equipment Loan and Lease calculators to help you make decisions