FCC Regina Spirit Fund
Applications open January 14 to February 15
The FCC Regina Spirit Fund provides up to $25,000 for capital investment and improvement projects and up to $10,000 for eligible projects that enhance life in Regina.
Examples include: transportation, nutritional programs, renovations and upgrades, equipment and materials. FCC Regina Spirit Fund successful past projects.
- Charities registered with the Canada Revenue Agency
- Non-profit organizations registered with the Saskatchewan Corporate Registry
Your project must:
- Be in and enhance quality of life in Regina
- Recognize FCC’s contribution
- Be completed within two years of receiving funding
- Only online applications will be evaluated
- Organizations can only receive funding once every three years
- FCC employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to apply
- If selected, you’ll need to sign a letter of agreement and document project completion
Applications are open January 14 to February 15, 2019.
By clicking Apply now, you acknowledge you’ve read the eligibility guidelines and that your organization is eligible to apply for the FCC Regina Spirit Fund.
You have four hours to complete the application. To save time and help you prepare, print off the application and fill it out before you begin.