FCC Regina Spirit Fund
Applications open January 14 to February 15
The FCC Regina Spirit Fund provides up to $25,000 for capital investment and improvement projects and up to $10,000 for eligible projects that enhance life in Regina.
Examples include: transportation, nutritional programs, renovations and upgrades, equipment and materials.
For more information, check out FCC Regina Spirit Fund successful past projects.
- Charities registered with the Canada Revenue Agency
- Non-profit organizations registered with the Saskatchewan Corporate Registry
Your project must:
- Be in and enhance quality of life in Regina
- Recognize FCC’s contribution
- Be completed within two years of receiving funding
- Only online applications will be evaluated
- Organizations can only receive funding once every three years
- FCC employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to apply
- If selected, you’ll need to sign a letter of agreement and document project completion
Applications are closed and will re-open in January 2020.
Projects selected for funding will be announced in the spring. All applicants will receive an email in March regarding the outcome of their application.