FCC Regina Spirit Fund
Do you have a project that needs a financial boost? The FCC Regina Spirit Fund supports community enhancement projects by charitable and non-profit organizations in Regina. Some past examples include transportation for seniors and children, nutritional programs and new and safe capital upgrades. It's our way of giving back to a city where many of our employees live and work.
Capital investment and capital improvement projects are eligible for up to $25,000 in funding. All other eligible projects can receive up to $10,000.
For more information, check out FCC Regina Spirit Fund successful past projects.
Eligible groups include:
- Charities registered with the Canada Revenue Agency
- Non-profit organizations registered with the Saskatchewan Corporate Registry
To be eligible, your project must:
- Be located in Regina
- Enhance the quality of life for people in Regina
- Recognize FCC’s contribution
- Be completed within two years of receiving funding
- Only online applications will be evaluated
- Your organization/program isn’t eligible if it has received support from the FCC Regina Spirit Fund in the past two years
- Preference may be given to organizations that focus on agriculture
- FCC employees and their immediate family members are not eligible for the FCC Regina Spirit Fund
- If your organization is selected, you’ll need to sign a letter of agreement with FCC and show documentation of project completion
For questions about eligibility, see our FCC Regina Spirit Fund FAQs.
How to apply
Applications are closed and will re-open January 2018.
Projects selected for funding will be announced in the spring. All applicants will receive an email in March regarding the outcome of their application.