FCC AgriSpirit Fund
Applications are open March 1 to 29, 2019
Do you have a project that will enhance lives or contribute to sustainability in your rural community? The FCC AgriSpirit Fund may provide between $5,000 to $25,000 to projects that qualify in a city or town with less than 150,000 people.
Types of projects we consider:
- Capital projects – construction or upgrades to a hospital, medical centre, childcare facility, rink, sportsplex or the purchase of fire and rescue equipment
- Sustainability projects - upgrades to heating and cooling systems in a community building, installing new windows in a recreation centre or purchasing capital items for a recycling facility
Who can apply?
- Charities registered with the Canada Revenue Agency
- Non-profit organizations who partner with a municipal body, territorial or provincial government. The municipal body must agree to receive contributed money and issue a receipt.
- Town or city under 150,000 people, rural municipality or First Nations band
- Organizations must not have received AgriSpirit funding in the past four years
- Recognize FCC’s contribution
- Must be completed within two years of receiving funding with documented proof
- Capital projects that enrich lives or contribute to sustainability
How to apply:
All applications must be submitted online between March 1 to 29, 2019. You’ll be contacted by email in August 2019.
FCC employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to apply.