FCC 4-H Club Fund
4-H Canada helps young Canadians to “Learn To Do By Doing” in a safe, inclusive and fun environment. The FCC 4-H Club Fund provides up to $500 each for 4-H clubs, districts and regions across Canada to assist with costs associated with developing existing programs and activities.
Support for 2020 totalled $100,000, which was granted in amounts of up to $500. View list of 2020 recipients.
4-H clubs, districts and regions across Canada.
The money to be used for:
- Costs associated with events, transportation, entrance and admission fees
- Costs associated with exchanges and club trips
- Developing or purchasing resource and activity materials
- Volunteer support and recognition costs
- Speaker fees
- Seed money for local club fundraising
- Purchase of equipment and supplies
How to apply
- Applications are open August 1 to October 31, 2021
- To apply, you'll need to register with 4-H (if you haven't already)
- Applications are processed – and funds granted – on a first-come, first-served basis until all funds are allotted