Three Farmers: 5 lessons to take your product from field to shelf
For entrepreneurs Natasha and Elysia Vandenhurk, the success of Three Farmers Camelina oil came from hard work, belief in their product and a commitment to telling the story of the farmers who grow it.
- When one door closes, another opens – stay determined and find a way to break in
- See your product through from beginning to end – you’re responsible for your customer’s experience
- Be consistent and convincing in selling your product – make a strong argument why it’s the best
- You’ll develop a stronger product if you don’t try to do it all yourself
- Build a connection between the farmer and the consumer – put a face to your food