Kevin Stewart explores how following seasonal price trends can help you get the most for your ag commodities.
- Getting the best possible price for your product is important.
- Make sure you're comfortable with your marketing plan - you need to believe in it to stick with it.
- Knowing your cost of production so you can set price objectives and taking seasonal price trends into account should be the foundation of your marketing plan.
- Historical data shows that there are specific times of the year when certain ag commodities get better prices.
- Seasonal price trends are a good guide, but they're not guaranteed.