Life insurance can’t change unfortunate circumstances, but it can soften the blow and give your family time to heal when the unthinkable happens.
- Seeding, planting and harvest are the most dangerous times of year due to excessive work hours
- Consider the implications to your family and farm partners if death or injury occurs
- A solid life insurance plan starts by asking the hard questions
- Know you coverage options and insure key farm personnel
- Generally, the earlier you buy, the lower your premiums will be