Buy or lease farm equipment: Which option is right for you?
Deciding whether to buy or lease farm equipment can be a difficult decision. Lance Stockbrugger explains the differences between buying and leasing in this video.
Did you know that we host learning events across Canada on topics just like this? Find an event near you.
- When it comes to farm equipment, most people choose to buy rather than lease
- In most cases people choose leases for tax purposes, but often times purchasing equipment is the better tax decision
- Leasing is a great option if you plan to turn over your equipment frequently or need expendable cash flow
- Dealers should understand the needs of their customers before recommending leasing or buying
- Looking for more information? Check out FCC equipment lease and equipment financeoptions. Or, call 1-800-510-6669 to chat with us today.