Negotiations for a trade agreement between Canada and the European Union will mean more opportunities for Canadian producers.
- CETA stands for: Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement
- Canada will have an advantage over other countries exporting to the European market once a trade agreement takes effect
- Agreement will eliminate almost all tariffs on Canadian food imports
- Could result in more investment from European business in Canada
- Learn why you should prepare for agreement before it takes effect