Are farmland values heating up in your region?
The 2017 FCC Farmland Values Report is out. Nationwide, values are up 8.4%. But what does that mean in your part of the country?
- Increase in values speak to the strength of Canadian agriculture
- Strong relationship between farmland values and farm income
- Saskatchewan and Ontario saw the biggest increases in 2017
- To truly understand farmland values, look at historical data
- Knowing how farmland fits into overall vision is key to success
A business plan is a key tool that can set you up for business success. Here’s what you need to consider to create a great one.
Learn how managing your cash flow can help you take on new opportunities, track your goals and maximize your lender relationship.
Deciding whether to buy or rent farmland can be a difficult decision. Lance Stockbrugger explains the benefits of both in this video.
Whether you switch to a fixed-rate loan or switch to a variable rate loan ultimately comes down to your tolerance for risk.