For entrepreneurs Natasha and Elysia Vandenhurk, the success of Three Farmers Camelina oil came from hard work, belief in their product and a commitment to telling the story of the farmers who grow it.
- When one door closes, another opens – stay determined and find a way to break in
- See your product through from beginning to end – you’re responsible for your customer’s experience
- Be consistent and convincing in selling your product – make a strong argument why it’s the best
- You’ll develop a stronger product if you don’t try to do it all yourself
- Build a connection between the farmer and the consumer – put a face to your food