Adverse weather support
Payment deferrals and credit line program
To ensure producers, agribusinesses and food processors can remain focused on business-critical functions rather than worrying about how to access funds to keep operating through this challenging period, effective immediately, FCC has put in place:
- Access to a credit line up to $500,000, secured by a general security agreement
- Deferral of principal payments up to 12 months
- Deferral of principal and interest for up to six months (excluding annual payments)
For more program information or how FCC can help improve your financial position, please contact your local office or the Customer Service Centre at 1-888-332-3301.
Application and eligibility details
- FCC customers and non-customers are eligible to apply for FCC lending products
- Each situation is different, and we’ll assess each application on a case-by-case basis.
- Businesses applying for FCC lending products are subject to normal lending due diligence, which considers business viability, credit history, and management integrity and experience.
- FCC is a lending organization. We do not provide grants or interest-free loans. Normal lending due diligence will be taken on all applications.