Mission, Vision, Values
The purpose of the corporation is to enhance rural Canada by providing specialized and personalized business and financial services and products to farming operations, including family farms, and to those businesses in rural Canada, including small and medium-sized businesses, that are businesses related to farming. The primary focus of the activities of the corporation shall be on farming operations, including family farms.
- The full agriculture and agri-food value chain believes FCC is advancing the business of agriculture by providing financial products, services and knowledge tailored to producers and agribusiness operators.
- Our customers are advocates of FCC and can’t imagine doing business without us.
- We are socially and environmentally responsible and an employer of choice everywhere we operate.
- We make it easy for customers and employees to do business.
- We are financially strong and stable, and invest significantly in the agriculture and agri-food industry.
Act with integrity
We are ethical and honest. We treat customers, colleagues and all stakeholders with respect.
Focus on the customer
We care about our customers, and we pride ourselves on providing them with an extraordinary experience based on personal relationships, flexibility and industry knowledge.
We share a commitment to high performance, accountability and efficiency in order to achieve excellence.
We believe in the power of teamwork. Whether delivering service tailored to customer needs or designing solutions to benefit the industry, we work together as one team.
Give back to the community
We take corporate social responsibility seriously. We believe in giving back to the communities where our customers and employees live and work, striving to reduce our impact on the environment and contributing to the success of the agriculture industry.