FCC Annual Report
Canadian ag and the world
Get a sector-wide industry overview and what it looked like on a global scale from FCC Chief Ag Economist J.P. Gervais.
Operational and Financial Highlights
- Growth in loans receivable:$1.3 Billion or 4.9%
- Number of loans disbursed : 46,796
- Average size of loan: $191,689
- Net disbursements: $9.1 billion
- Net interest income increased by $53.4 million
We're Canada's leading agriculture lender
We live and breathe Canadian agriculture, agribusiness and agri-food. We support, strengthen and celebrate the industry, and we're proud of it. Get to know us and how we do business.
Farm Credit Canada 2015-16 Annual Report