FCC is accountable to our customers and our stakeholders through open dialogue and honest communication. Learn more about the business of FCC through our reports.
The Annual Report highlights FCC’s business achievements, financial outcomes and commitment to advance the business of agriculture.
- 2012-13 Annual Report PDF (3.3 MB)
- 2011-12 Annual Report PDF (4.2 MB)
- 2010-2011 Annual Report PDF (2.8 MB)
Quarterly Financial Report
The Quarterly Financial Report shows financial results, risks and significant changes regarding operations, personnel and programs for each quarter of FCC’s fiscal year.
The Corporate Plan outlines FCC’s corporate objectives and strategies for providing products and solutions tailored to the unique needs Canadian agriculture.
- View Corporate Plan summary for 2013-14 to 2017-18 PDF (979 KB)
- View Corporate Plan summary for 2012-13 to 2016-17 PDF (835 KB)
- View Corporate Plan summary for 2011-14 to 2015-16 PDF (851 KB)
Corporate Social Responsibility Report
The annual Corporate Social Responsibility Report measures FCC’s progress in key areas and features stories about how FCC is making a positive difference.
Auditor General of Canada Reports
The Office of the Auditor General of Canada performs special examinations and financial audits of FCC. The examination provides an independent opinion to the Board of Directors regarding the safety and control of assets, management of resources and efficiency of operations. The last special examination took place in 2012.
- View 2012 Special Examinations of Farm Credit Canada PDF (645 KB)
Farmland Values is a principal source of land values information in Canada and is updated annually. Get an overview of recent farmland value trends in each province and nationally.
- Farmland Values - Spring 2013 PDF (434 KB)
- Farmland Values - Spring 2012 PDF (815 KB)
- Farmland Values - Fall 2012 PDF (818 KB)
- Farmland Values - Spring 2011 PDF (808 KB)
- Farmland Values - Fall 2011 PDF (812 KB)
- Farmland Values - Historic Values PDF (484 KB)
Canadian Agriculture and Agri-food in the Global Economy (C.A.G.E.)
Canada is renowned around the world for producing safe, high-quality agriculture (crop and animal) and agri-food (food and beverage manufacturing) products. C.A.G.E. explores the current agriculture and economic issues in relevant countries and interprets the implications for the agriculture and agri-food industries in Canada.
- View CAGE 2013-14 PDF (699 KB)
Travel and Hospitality Expenses for President and CEO
The following lists travel and hospitality expenses for Greg Stewart, Chief Executive Officer. Expenses are reported by month, with running totals for the year shown at the bottom of each table.