FCC is accountable to our customers and our stakeholders through open dialogue and honest communication. Learn more about the business of FCC through our reports.
The Annual Report highlights FCC’s business achievements, financial outcomes and commitment to advance the business of agriculture.
- 2013-14 Annual Report PDF (2.1 MB)
- 2012-13 Annual Report PDF (3.3 MB)
- 2011-12 Annual Report PDF (4.1 MB)
Quarterly Financial Report
The Quarterly Financial Report shows financial results, risks and significant changes regarding operations, personnel and programs for each quarter of FCC’s fiscal year.
The Corporate Plan outlines FCC’s corporate objectives and strategies for providing products and solutions tailored to the unique needs Canadian agriculture.
- View Corporate Plan summary for 2014-15 to 2018-19 PDF (841 KB)
- View Corporate Plan summary for 2013-14 to 2017-18 PDF (979 KB)
- View Corporate Plan summary for 2012-13 to 2016-17 PDF (835 KB)
The annual Corporate Social Responsibility Report measures FCC’s progress in key areas and features stories about how FCC is making a positive difference.
Auditor General of Canada Reports
The Office of the Auditor General of Canada performs special examinations and financial audits of FCC. The examination provides an independent opinion to the Board of Directors regarding the safety and control of assets, management of resources and efficiency of operations. The last special examination took place in 2012.
- View 2012 Special Examinations of Farm Credit Canada PDF (645 KB)
The FCC Farmland Values Report is the principal source of land values information in Canada and is updated annually. Get an overview of recent farmland value trends in each province and nationally.
- Farmland Values Report - 2014 PDF (484 KB)
- Farmland Values Report - 2013 PDF (475 KB)
- Farmland Values Report - Spring 2013 PDF (434 KB)
- Farmland Values Report - Spring 2012 PDF (815 KB)
- Farmland Values Report - Fall 2012 PDF (818 KB)
- Farmland Values Report - Historical Values PDF (102 KB)
A successful Canadian economy relies on trade; agriculture and agri-food are no different.
Canada is well-positioned as a major player in the world agricultural and agri-food markets. In order to stay that way, we need to remain competitive in strong export markets, while creating new opportunities among more affluent populations and the expanding middle class in developing markets.
FCC Ag Economics: A 2014 look at global trade, focuses on Canada’s primary agriculture and agri-food manufacturing and the competitiveness of these sectors relative to other key agriculture and agri-food economies.
- Read the report PDF (3 MB)
The following lists travel and hospitality expenses for the Chief Executive Officer. Expenses are reported by month, with running totals for the year shown at the bottom of each table.
Current President and CEO Reports
Previous President and CEO Reports