FCC is a high-performance organization – which means we expect a lot from you. But, it also means you can expect a lot from us. We provide an excellent employee experience for our field offices, corporate services and support divisions. In turn, they provide exceptional service to our customers.
Who We Are
FCC is a federal Crown corporation and Canada’s leading agriculture lender. We offer financing, insurance, software, learning programs, and other business services to producers, agribusiness owners and agri-food entrepreneurs across the country.
We have 100 offices throughout Canada allowing our 1,600-plus employees to work directly with people in the business of agriculture. Our corporate office is in Regina, Sask., a city boasting a high quality of life that includes short commute times and one of the largest urban parks in the world. .
FCC’s Commitment to You
- leadership that inspires you, provides you with clarity, and helps you feel valued and supported
- a positive culture based on respect and trust where you can feel safe to speak up responsibly – regardless of role or title
- opportunities to learn, grow and take on new challenges as part of an industry-leading organization
- processes, systems, knowledge and tools that make it easy for you to do your job
- recognition for your accomplishments, your ideas and your demonstrated commitment to work in partnership with others
- competitive salaries, pension and benefits
Your Commitment to FCC
- do your best every day – go the extra mile to show customers that you care about their needs, you value their business and that FCC is easy to do business with
- commit to the success of each person and team at FCC – “One team, one customer.”
- be personally accountable for the results you create, for acting with integrity and for your impact on others
- display a positive attitude toward change: actively support corporate decisions and initiatives
- demonstrate leadership in improving our internal processes and service delivery by generating and sharing ideas
- take ownership for continually developing your knowledge and abilities