At FCC, we're always looking for talented people with the skills to help us support agriculture throughout the country.
Do you want to grow your career with one of Canada's top employers? Are you passionate about making a real difference in the Canadian ag industry? Do you love working with people?
If your answer is yes, a career as a Financial Services Representative may be perfect for you.
Financial Services Representative
Financial Services Representatives (FSRs) provide financial services and advice in our high-volume Customer Service Centre in Regina, Sask. They are essential to delivering an extraordinary customer service experience.
What would I do as an FSR?
- Connect and relate to customers using your background in ag
- Make lending decisions and process loan applications
- Help customers choose the best financing option for their needs
- Work with customers to find solutions to challenges
What skills do I need?
- A degree in agriculture, business administration or economics
- One year of experience with an ag-related company
- Passion for the ag industry or an aptitude for numbers (having both would be even better)
- Excellent customer service skills
Does this sound like the opportunity you've been waiting for? If so, we'd love to hear from you.