Make transferring the farm easier
If you’re looking to transfer farm assets or you’re a young farmer looking to build your farm, the Transition Loan can help make it happen. It allows you to make payments so you can manage your cash flow or build equity quickly – the choice is yours.
- disbursements are made to the seller over time, up to five years, and interest is charged only on the disbursed amount
- FCC will finance the down payment for a maximum of seven years for qualifying purchasers
- choose interest-only payments or principal-plus-interest payments
Benefits For the buyer:
- may not need capital for a down payment
- sellers are more willing to accept payments over time because FCC guarantees they’ll receive the full sales proceeds
- improve your cash flow by choosing interest-only payments or build equity with principal-reducing payments
- receive AgExpert Analyst farm accounting software and installation at no cost if you’re between 18 and 39 years of age
Benefits For the seller
- no risk because FCC guarantees full payment of the sale proceeds backed by a written Payment Schedule Guarantee
- receive payments over time, which may give you tax advantages
- the size of payments made to you can vary and be extended for as long as five years
- help another farmer take over your operation without putting your own money at risk
See how the Transition Loan can work for you
(To achieve the cash flow goal, the down payment is amortized over seven years and the Extended Disbursement Loan remains interest-only until the down payment is paid.)
Normally secured with real property.
- weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual payments available
- fixed or variable rates
Ask us about protecting your family and business with loan life and accident insurance.
Is this the right loan for you? Call 1-888-332-3301.