Ready to make your first loan application? Here are some tips to help you get started.
- Choose your method
- Information you'll need to provide
- See how else FCC can help
- Signing the lending documents
- Start an application or get more information by calling the Customer Service Centre at
1-888-332-3301. The Customer Service Centre can process most Personal Property Loans (PPL) over the phone. These are loans for things that move around, like livestock and equipment. The amount of information you'll be asked to provide will depend on the size and type of loan you're looking for.
- Talk to your FCC Relationship Manager, who will work with you on both Personal Property Loans and Real Property Loans (RPL). RPL are loans for things that don't move, like real estate or permanent structures. Locate the FCC office most convenient for you by calling 1-800-387-3232 and make an appointment to meet with an Relationship Manager.
- Submit an online request for financing and the information you provide is guaranteed secure. A Relationship Manager or Customer Service Representative will contact you within two working days.
Be ready with:
- A net worth statement (statement of assets and liabilities)
- Income tax returns and/or accountant prepared financial statements for the past three years
- Government issued photo identification
- If the majority of your income is generated off-farm, a recent pay stub or written employer verification
Learn more about:
- AgriSuccess workshops on succession planning and best management practices
- AgExpert accounting and field management software
- Agri-Assurances loan life insurance
- FCC Online Services
Save time on paperwork. Have all borrowers, co-borrowers and guarantors on hand to sign documents when you're closing the deal.