It’s more than a tagline. As one of Canada’s top employers, we’ve created a culture by design that ensures respect, accountability and collaboration by valuing all our employees. We offer meaningful and challenging work with lots of opportunity to grow, learn and develop. We are focused on success and have many ways to recognize your efforts.
Careers Available Now
- Senior Relationship Manager, Agribusiness and Agri-Food, Moncton
- Senior Relationship Manager, Thornton
- Relationship Manager, Thornton
- Customer Service Representative, Casselman
- Relationship Manager, Rivière-du-Loup or Rimouski
- Relationship Manager, Lévis or Ste-Marie
- Product Manager (16-month term), Regina
- Relationship Manager, Alliances Credit, Regina
- Customer Service Representative, Alliances, Regina
- Customer Service Representative (14-month term), Westlock
- Appraiser, Guelph (other regions in southwestern Ontario locations considered)
- Financial Systems Analyst, Regina
- Relationship Manager, Agribusiness & Agri-Food, Regina
- Appraiser (one-year term), Guelph or Mississauga (other southwestern Ontario locations considered)
We adhere to Canada’s Official Languages Act and offer services to customers in English and French. We welcome both unilingual and bilingual applicants.
Diversity brings different perspectives, new ideas and new ways of doing things to the workplace. We’re working hard to build a workforce that represents the diversity of our customers and reflects the Canadian workforce as a whole. Consider letting us know if you belong to an employment equity group. Explore our diversity principles.
We can only consider applications from those legally entitled to work in Canada (review eligibility criteria), and will only contact applicants selected for an interview. No agencies please.
When applying to a competition, please note that you must complete the online application form and submit your resume for your application to be considered complete. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Only those selected for further assessment will be contacted, usually within two to four weeks after the competition closing date.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org